What is Permanent Residency (PR) Visa
PR Visa allows an applicant to stay, work and live indefinitely in a country. Once you get the PR, you can enjoy following benefits:
- Right to Live, Work and Study in any Province or Territory of the country
- Work without any restrictions
- Can apply for Citizenship
- Avail Healthcare and Social Security benefits
- Buy properties
- Sponsor relatives
- Well Protected by the Law of the land
- Children’s tuition fee is identical to the natives
Why take our services?
Our PR visa consultancy service will make your application process hassle-free and tension-free. When it comes to PR visa, we stay away from making fake promises and do whats best to maximise your chances of success. Our services include:
- Free Pre-evaluation
- Calculation of points. Eg. CRS points for express entry Canada
- Verification of academic qualifications like ECA by WES
- IELTS Preparation (Online and Offline Courses available)
- Continued Support through out the application process
- Pre-departure services like foreign currency etc.
Save Time & Effort
High Success Rate
Express Entry Program and Provinicial Nomination Scheme
General Skilled Migration Program, Subclass 189, 190, 489
Settle in country of landscapes with Skilled Migration Category
Don't know which country to live in?
Government launches Health and Care Visa to ensure UK health and care services have access to the best global talent. The new Health and Care Visa will make it cheaper, quicker and easier for healthcare professionals from around the world to come to the UK. The new Health and Care Visa will come with a reduced visa application fee compared to that paid by other skilled workers, including exemption from the Immigration Health Surcharge.
The new regulation, which among others makes it possible to gain employment in Germany even in jobs that could be filled by Germans or EU nationals, and permits foreigners to come to Germany for up to half a year to seek work, intends to provide easier access to the German labour market for qualified workers from non-EU countries.
How to calculate CRS Score for express entry In order to rank immigration candidates, the Canadian government developed a merit-based points system which assigns a score to each candidate in the Express Entry pool. This points system is called the Comprehensive...