Prepaid Forex Card
Whether you are a traveller, a student studying abroad or simply remitting money for business purposes, we offer prompt assistance and efficient solutions. We have official tie ups with renowned companies including Thomas Cook India (Fairfax Group), Ebix Cash and others. Therefore, we can offer you the most competitive exchange rates. You can buy following types of foreign currency from us:
- Cash or currency notes – foreign currency cash in more than 20 currencies
- Multi currency travel card/ forex card – 21 currencies in one card
- Online remittances to account holders in more than 22 major currencies
- Pay tuition fee directly to the university – No need to run around to banks and forex providers. We will take care of everything.
- Apply for GIC account – GIC account is a pre-requisite for Canada Study Visa in SDS stream.
Benefits our forex services:
- Easy, transparent and fast door to door services
- Safe and secure transaction
- Most competitive exchange rate
- Simplified documentation
- Quick turn around time
You can buy foreign exchange worth up to Rs 50,000. If your foreign currency exceeds the equivalent of Rs 50,000, then you have following options to pay for your forex:
- Crossed Cheque
- Banker’s Cheque
- Pay Order
- Demand Draft
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Please note that you must provide your PAN card details for any cash payments above Rs 25,000. However, if you are going abroad on a business trip, you cannot use cash to buy forex. You must pay for your forex from your business account.