Study Visa for UK

With the return of Post-Study Work Visa, there is no reason to not study in the UK.
Why Study in the U.K.
  • Stay in UK up to 2 years after completing your studies. Yes, the post-study work visa is back and will be applicable on courses beginning in 2020. 
  • All Master’s degree are 1 year in duration.
  • The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
  • The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
  • UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
  • The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
  • As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
  • UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialised modules.
  • The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
Visa Requirements

Following documents will be required for the study visa for UK:

  • A confirmed place at the school, university or college where you intend to study – confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)
  • Proof of funds (‘maintenance or funds’) to cover your course fees and living costs in the UK
  • Complete the online application form
  • Provide a passport sized photo
  • Ensure your passport is valid for 12 months
  • Pay the application fee
  • ​Evidence of payment of tuition fees
  • English Language Test Scores IELTS/ TOEFL
  • Transcripts, and certificates of your education 
  • Tuberculosis test results 
Visa for Spouse
Visa holder in the UK gets a Dependent Visa for the same duration as the primary applicant. This is applicable for Master’s degree application only. In most cases, spouse will not have any restrictions to work and will be allowed to work full-time. 

​Undergraduates cannot take dependants with them to the UK. If you have a Student visa, your dependants apply as ‘dependant of a Points Based System migrant’. Each dependant completes a separate application form and pays a separate fee. Along with your own maintenance funds, you need to show an additional £600 for each dependant for each month that you are applying for up to a maximum of 9 months’ maintenance funds.

You can use a scholarship to cover the maintenance funds for your dependants if you already have got a scholarship. The scholarship letter must state that funds are also intended for your dependants. 

Pre-Departure Checklist
  • Passport
  • Book airline tickets
  • Arrange accommodation near the University
  • Arrange transportation to/from the airport to your new home
  • Arrange your banking requirements – consider buying traveler’s currency card
  • Check baggage and customs limitations
  • Clear all paperwork with your home educational institution
  • Travel insurance certificate
  • Letter of Acceptance (LOR) by the educational institution
  • Important addresses and phone numbers
  • A bank statement showing proof of funds
  • Prescriptions for any medication you are carrying
  • Medical and immunisation records
  • Academic history and university transcripts
  • All documents submitted for Visa application

Apply Now!

Do not waste time thinking! Contact us today to clear all your doubts.
error: Content is protected !!